You are here
Student Health Insurance
All full time law students, domestic and international, must have health insurance. Students will automatically be enrolled on the school accident/sickness plan when they register. Part-time students will not be automatically enrolled.
You may waive the school's insurance if you provide comparable proof of coverage. Please go to https://portal8.pace.edu/cp/home/displaylogin to review documentation related to waiving the insurance.
- September 20, 2013 for the fall semester
- February 1, 2014 for the spring semester (only new students may waive during this period).
- June 10, 2014 for Summer I 2014
- July 21, 2014 for Summer II 2014
Any part-time student registered for six (6) or more credits may purchase the Pace Insurance Plan. All students enrolled in the Pace Insurance Plan may also enroll a spouse, domestic partner, and/or child (children). Please see the Part-time Student and Dependent Enrollment Form for details. These Enrollment Forms and the Claim Form are available at the Plan Administrator’s website at www.uhcsr.com/pace.
Please note: If you do not complete the online waiver by the deadlines as listed above you will automatically be enrolled in the Student Accident & Sickness Insurance Plan and be charged the annual premium:
- Annual $1,198.00 – Domestic
- Annual $ 924.00 - International
- Spring $ 772.00 - Domestic
- Spring $ 668.00 - International
- Summer I $ 272.00 - Domestic
- Summer II $ 128.00 -Domestic
Hagedorn & Co./Allen J. Flood (AJF)
Contact: Angela French 1-800-734-9326 x225
Additional information can be found on the University's website: www.pace.edu/healthinsurance.