You are here
The Center for Career and Professional Development of Pace Law School engages in reciprocal service arrangements for students and alumni of ABA-accredited law schools outside of the New York City metropolitan area only. Such services are provided on the following basis:
- Reciprocity requests are considered individually and are generally granted on a one-to-one basis. The Center for Career and Professional Development reserves the right to suspend access by students or graduates of law schools whose requests for reciprocity become substantially disproportionate to Pace Law School's.
- A written request for services from an authorized representative of the requesting student's/graduate's law school placement office must be received in advance of the office visit. Services are available for a period of three months following the receipt of the letter of request.
- Available services include use of the office's reference materials, resource room, and access to job listings on Symplicity from our office computers. Reciprocity candidates will not be granted access to remote online job listings if such access is not provided to students and graduates of Pace Law School. Please contact the Center for Career and Professional Development for further information regarding website access prior to registering.
- We expect, therefore, that reciprocity-requesting schools will provide in-kind access. Services do not include counseling or participation in on-campus/resume referral programs.
- Reciprocity recipients wishing to use the resources in our office must make arrangements with us at least 24 hours prior to their visit. Reciprocity recipients must bring their letter from Pace Law granting reciprocity, and a photo ID with them the day of their visit.
- Reciprocity is suspended from July 1st through November 15th.
- If any problems arise with a reciprocity recipient, we reserve the right to notify the requesting school and terminate his/her privileges.
- As a condition of receiving reciprocity from Pace Law, the reciprocity candidate must withdraw similar requests to other law schools in the vicinity.
For further information or to request reciprocity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-422-4217.