You are here
Public Interest Resources
The Center provides a wide variety of resources for students to utilize in their job search. We maintain an extensive library of public interest/ public service law resources including periodicals, career directories, organizational descriptions, fellowship information and applications, and student evaluations from prior public interest employment. Most resources include contact information for various organizations to help you on your search.
Because Pace Law School is a member of PSJD, Pace students are able to search the PSJD database of over 10,000 unpaid and paid student and graduate opportunities in public interest/public sector legal work. Click here for instructions on how to access the PSJD database. PSJD also provides information on summer funding sources nationwide. Additionally, Pace Law School’s Public Interest Law Students Organization (PILSO) offers grants to Pace students accepting non-paying summer jobs.
Internships & Funding
- PILC Internship List for students
- Summer Public Interest Placements
- 2L Public Interest Strategy Session: Summer Internships and Beyond
- Finding and Funding Your Summer Public Interest and Government Internship
Graduating Students and Recent Alumni
- PILC 3L Post Graduate Information Session
- 3L Public Interest Strategy Session: Building Your Future
- PILC Career Panel