You are here
New Directions is a comprehensive program consisting of a diverse curriculum of substantive law covering a wide range of practice areas, training in practical legal skills, career-related workshops, and the opportunity to obtain an externship with an organization that provides supervised practical experience and mentoring.
Specifically, this part-time, five month long program includes:
- A refresher course in computerized legal research
- A specially tailored legal research and writing course
- Individualized career counseling and guidance
- Substantive and career-related reading materials and resources
- Assistance with preparation of job-seeking tools, including creation of a resume and cover letter
- Enhancement of job-seeking skills, including preparation for interviews through, among other things, mock interviews
- Instruction in classes earning over 24 New York State CLE credits
- An unlimited number of additional CLE classes through Pace Law CCLE at no extra cost for one year from the first day of the Session
Dates: Session One, 2015 will run from January 12 – June 19, 2015
Location of Session One, 2015: Pace Graduate Center, 1 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NYY
Cost: $6500 for tuition plus a one-time $500 nonrefundable administrative fee.
For more detailed information, please contact:
Amy Gewirtz, Director, New Directions