You are here
Faculty Assistant Vacation Planning Policy
Office of Responsibility: Finance and Administration, ext. 4225
- No vacation time shall be taken from the second week of August to one day after the Labor Day holiday, except in extenuating circumstances.
- Faculty Assistants will make every effort to take vacation from May 15th to August 15th of each year.
- No vacation time shall be taken one week before the Spring semester, except in extenuating circumstances.
- All other vacation requests must be taken by August 15th of each year.
- Approval to carry over vacation days after August 15th must be approved by the Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration.
- Personal days may be taken at any time before December 31st of each year.
- All vacation time requests shall be communicated to the Dean of Finance and Administration no later than one month before the vacation shall take place.
- A vacation schedule for all secretarial staff for the forthcoming six months will be prepared by the Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration no later than January 1st and July 1st of each year.