You are here
Environmental Summer Registration
If you are a student or professional auditor, please fill out the Environmental Summer Registration Form.
Please send registration forms (via mail, email, or fax) along with required documents and a deposit or full payment to:
Laura JensenPace University School of Law, Preston 21878 N. BroadwayWhite Plains, NY 10603Fax: (914) 422-4261Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition for the Environmental Summer program is as follows:
- J.D. students seeking credit: $1,425 per credit
- LL.M. students seeking credit: $1,790 per credit
- Professional auditors (those not seeking credit towards a degree): $500 per credit
- Government and non-profit employee auditors: $350 per credit
- Attorney seeking CLE credit: $125/class per day or $500 for an entire week of classes
- Government or non-profit attorney seeking CLE credit: $90/class per day or $350 for an entire week of classes
Certificates of completion are available by course or by track. Each certificate will cost an additional $100.
For students and auditors, a non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. The balance of full tuition is due prior to the first day of class.
For attorneys seeking CLE credit, full payment is due at the time of registration.
*If you are seeking academic credit, please speak to the Financial Aid department at your home institution early to discuss obtaining federal loan money to cover summer program admission.
After registering, you may drop or add a class in writing until the day before that class is scheduled to commence by contacting Laura Jensen.
Any course that does not receive sufficient enrollment by May 1st (or a specified registration deadline) will be cancelled. If your course is cancelled, you will receive immediate notice and you may choose another course or choose to have a refund of your deposit provided to you as soon as possible.