You are here
Bridge the Gap Weekend: CLE Boot Camp for New Attorneys
Attendance at all programs on Day 1 and Day 2 will meet MCLE requirements for newly admitted attorneys in New York State. (Recent Law graduates can receive up to 16 CLE credits before they are Admitted.)
Location: Pace Law School, Moot Court, Law Library
Day 1: Saturday, December 7
8:00 am – 4:15 pm
Help me save my house! How Bankruptcy Can Save the Day – 2.5 Practice
Dawn Kirby, Esq., Partner, DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr, LLP
- Wendy Marie Weathers, Esq., Senior Managing Attorney, Cabanillas & Associates, P.C.
Technology in Law Practice: Basic Considerations Every Lawyer Should Know – 1.5 Practice Management
- Lucie Olejnikova, Esq., ’12, Reference / Electronic Services Librarian & Adjunct Professor of Law, Pace Law School
What the General Practitioner Needs to Know About Labor and Employment Law – 3 Practice
Edward Beane, Esq., Senior Counsel, Keane & Beane, P.C.
Edward Phillips, Esq., Member, Keane & Beane, P.C.
Eric Gordon, Esq., Member, Keane & Beane, P.C.
- Suzanne Volpe, Esq., Associate, Keane & Beane, P.C.
Day 2: Sunday, December 8
8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Ethically Speaking How NOT to Become the Focus of the Grievance Committee – 3 Ethics and Professionalism
Anthony Wynne, Esq., ’97, Staff Counsel, NYS Grievance Committee, Ninth Judicial District
Matthew Lee-Renert, Esq., Staff Counsel, NYS Grievance Committee, Ninth Judicial District
Forrest Strauss, Esq., Staff Counsel, NYS Grievance Committee, Ninth Judicial District
- Judge Edward Borrelli, Special Hearing Officer, Supreme Court of New York
Legal Writing Workshop – 6 Skills
Jessica Hoffman, Esq., Director, Legal Education and Training, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Danielle Bifulci-Kocal, Esq., ’06, Director, Academic Success, Pace Law School
- Elizabeth Corwin, Esq., ’99, Associate Director, Academic Success, Pace Law School
Scholarships are available