You are here
Office of Student Services
The Office of Student Services, headed by Dean for Students Angela M. D’Agostino, is responsible for a broad range of assistance to students throughout the year. These services include, but are not limited to housing, shuttle transportation, counseling services, Pace's student health insurance, campus parking, dining services, Pace OneCard ID, community services, student activities, student organizations, and even general questions about financial aid and student scholarships.
For technical services such as email; wireless access; laptop discounts; computer labs including network printers, scanners, and CD drives; Lexis and Westlaw; SecureExam; and TWEN; please visit the Law ITS resources page.
VISIT US IF YOU...
- have a question, concern or problem and you are unsure where to go, or with whom to speak
- need to find out about services for students with disabilities and/or implementation of services
- are having personal problems that may be affecting your academic performance
- need to miss classes or an examination due to an illness or another personal problem
- have questions about student insurance
- are a member of a student organization and have questions about your budget or hosting an event
- would like to post a notice to the community or want to publicize a school-sponsored activity on the law school calendar
- have suggestions or ideas about improving student life and would like to talk about it
- have financial aid concerns
- would like to apply for endowed scholarship and upper level financial assistance
- are in need of emergency loan money due to an extraordinary circumstance
- need to apply for a leave of absence