You are here
For current Pace Law School students, faculty, and staff only.
Before submitting requests, carefully check the Pace University online catalog for local holdings.
Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Members of the Pace Law School community may submit electronic requests for research materials that are not found in the Pace University catalog (if an item is checked out ask if it can be recalled), available online, or that are needed in hard copy.
- Note: Requests for photocopies will only be processed if they comply with U.S. copyright law (U.S.C. Title 17) and CONTU guidelines.
- You will receive e-mail notification when requested materials arrive and you will pick them up at the Law Library Circulation Desk.
- Pace Law Library underwrites all costs for obtaining research materials, unless prohibitive. In that case, patrons will have the opportunity to assume responsibility for the costs.
- The Law Library is NOT responsible for overdue charges on borrowed materials or for charges for lost or damaged materials imposed by the lending library.
- WALDO consortium members and certain other libraries may borrow or lend materials directly when prior arrangements are made to hand-deliver request forms. Contact Alyson Carney, Public Services Assistant, 422-4137.
Intercampus Loan (from Mortola and Birnbaum libraries)
Submit an intercampus loan request through the Pace University online catalog for materials from other Pace University libraries. Click the "Request" link in the catalog, fill in your MyPace portal user name and password, select the delivery location, and submit. Expect delivery in three to five working days.