You are here
Download Adobe Reader to view the PDF files. PDF files can be filled out on the web and saved to your computer. If possible, please use Firefox or Chrome as your web browser for these pdfs as Internet Explorer may "cache" an old version and not display the most current version. You may submit the forms to the Registrar's Office in person or by fax at (914) 422-4248.
To request and obtain a transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form #1 and mail, e-mail, fax, or drop off your requests to the Registrar's office. There is an approximate wait period of 7-10 days. If your transcript does not arrive within 7-10 business days, please contact us.
- Graduation Application
- Graduation requirements worksheet (JD students only - for those entering fall 2007 and after)
- Defer federal income tax I request form (available at the Registrar's Office)
- Request to Change Program (available at the Registrar’s Office).
- General change form: change identification number, name, marital status, gender
- Request to take over/under load
- Permission to take graduate courses at Pace University
- Request for letter of good standing for visiting another law school
- Requests of withdrawal/leave of absence
- Request for guided research
CERTIFICATE/JOINT PROGRAMS APPLICATIONS
- Permission of Professor and Academic Dean - both must sign this form at the BEGINNING OF THE SEMESTER when the student seeks to satisfy the ULWR through a clinic, externship, Adjunct-taught course or law review note.
- Faculty Authorization for Fulfillment of Upper Level Writing Requirement - all students fulfilling the ULWR must have this form signed by the Professor at the END OF THE SEMESTER.
- LLM Writing Requirement Form
- Professor’s Use Only - Suggested Feedback Form for Student’s ULWR Writing Project.