You are here
All previously released final exams have been scanned and are now available through the Law Library TWEN site.
After each semester, each faculty member will receive an exam release form listing five choices regarding future access to the final exams administered in the previous semester:
- Professors can refuse permission to release copies of their exams to us.
- Professors can indicate that no exams were administered by them that semester.
- Professors can give permission to release copies of their exams to us. All exams released by the faculty are accessible on the Law Library TWEN site.
- Professors can supply sample answers for the exams they are releasing.
- Professors can authorize the release of only a portion of the final examination (for example, "Essays only.")
We will not accept electronic copies of exams unless we have received a signed exam release form which indicates what you are giving us permission to do. Access to exams is an important issue for both students and faculty. The Library keeps a file of written permission forms in order to prevent misunderstandings over the course of time, as staff and circumstances change.