You are here
Application and Payment
Tuition and Payment Deadlines
Tuition for the program is $3500 USD which includes the course materials, basic dormitory housing on campus and meals during class sessions. (The fee is $2900 without housing).
- Applicants must submit a complete application form which includes a $500 deposit and a nonrefundable $50 application fee. (The $500 deposit will be readily returned if applicants cannot attend the session).
- Priority will be given to all applications submitted by January 20, 2010.
- Applications will be accepted after February 28, 2010 only if space is still available.
- The payment balance of $3000 (or $2400 without housing) is due by April 30, 2010.
- Attendees are responsible for international airfare, transfers to housing, additional meals, health insurance coverage, transportation within the U.S., and personal expenses.
- Admittance to the program is based on BAILE’s determination that the student meets program eligibility requirements and English proficiency.
Complete the electronic application. The deposit of $550 can be processed via personal check (U.S.), money order, wire transfer or credit card.