You are here
Academic Success Staff
Danielle Bifulci Kocal
Director of Academic Success
BS, Adelphi University
JD, Pace University School of Law
Danielle Bifulci Kocal joined Pace Law School as an adjunct professor in the Spring of 2009, when she taught the Advanced Analytical Skills course to third-year students preparing for the Bar Exam. In August 2009, she became the Associate Director of the Academic Success Program, and was involved in all aspects of academic success at the law school. She is now the Director of Academic Success, and is thrilled to be able to use her experiences, both as a student at Pace and as a professor, to continue to expand and improve the Academic Success Program. Danielle graduated magna cum laude from Pace Law School in 2006. While a student at Pace, she received her certificate in environmental law, participated in the Environmental Litigation Clinic, served as an articles editor for the Pace Environmental Law Review, and worked as a Dean's Scholar for two semesters. Prior to joining the Academic Success Program at Pace, Danielle was an associate at the law office of Elizabeth Swire Falker, Esq., PC, where she practiced in the areas of reproductive and adoption law.
- Creating an Asynchronous Distance Learning Class, Learning Curve, Winter 2015
- Law School Outlining: Why, When and How to do it, Bloomberg Law, August 2013
- Engaging Millennials: Using Twitter in the Classroom, The Law Teacher, Volume XVIII, Number 2, page 28 (2012).
- Avoiding the “Middle”: How Academic Support Can Help Every Student, Bloomberg Law Reports Student Edition, Volume 2, Number 1, pages 2-3 (2011).
- Doing More With Less: Using Students to Increase Academic Support Offerings," Association of Academic Support Educators Annual Conference, May 2015, Chicago, IL.
- "Creating a Summer Supplemental Bar Skills Program," Association of Academic Support Educators Annual Conference, May 2014
- "Teaching Bar Skills Through Asynchronous Distance Learning,” Association of Academic Support Educators Inaugural Conference, May 2013
- “Engaging Millennials: Using Twitter in the Classroom,” Institute for Law Teaching and Learning Conference: “Technology in and Beyond the Classroom,” March, 2012.
Danielle is in room A109, and her extension is 4108.